1. Great Speakers - topics such as male engagement, diversity, healthy lifestyles, cyber safety, and much more.
2. Educational Workshops for PTA leaders & parents such as idea sharing, cyber safety, healthy lifestyles, diversity, male engagement and more. Students workshops on leadership, cyber safety, team building.
3. Training for Leaders on PTA 101, Treasurer, Membership, Advocacy, Diversity, Resources, Leadership and more.
4. Ideas Sharing. Get valuable resources such as Bright Ideas and Membership Memories while networking with other leaders from across the state.
5. Meet your Indiana PTA Field Service Representative and state leaders, as well as National PTA leaders.
6. Awards and recognition for the hard work you have accomplished will be presented
7. Exhibition Hall with vendors to learn more about fundraising opportunities as well as child health and safety information.
8. Reflections and Citizenship winners are displayed in Exhibit Hall.
9. Voting privileges...you have a voice in the business of Indiana PTA and can vote on bylaws amendments, Resolutions, and election of new officers.
10. Affordable! For only $90 this is the best money your PTA can spend to invest in its future!
6901 E. 10th Street, Suite E
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Phone: (317) 357-5881
Copyright Indiana PTA.
All Rights Reserved.
GOOD NEWS Sign up
Thank you for visiting our website, please help make the Indiana PTA the best it can be. Get involved, and let's help enrich the lives of all children!